Commanders of the Reborn Empire / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Commanders of the Reborn Empire|
|Last Updated||19th December, 2018|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvE|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Timezone(s)||GMT -8 through GMT -5|
General Guild Info
Commanders of the Reborn Empire is a friendly, mature PvE-based guild that resides on Ehmry Bay, although we accept players from all servers. We are seeking new, returned, and veteran players to teach, explore, and socialize with. By joining [CORE], you will become part of a close-knit community that will overcome challenges despite the odds, however great they may be, together.
We primarily communicate to each other through guild chat or Discord. Discord is by no means required to use although in some cases, it is preferred in some cases.
In terms of guild progression, we are in the process of upgrading our recently acquired guild hall. For those that are interested, they are welcome to be a part of the unique experience!
We do ask for partial representation as we want to keep expanding our community and in order to do so, we need to maintain an active presence in the guild. With that being said, we understand that our guild doesn’t currently cater to all game mode types and we encourage you to explore all aspects of the game. We will not penalize you for being a member of another guild, all that we ask is that you make an effort to group and socialize with [CORE] as well.
• Dungeons/Fractals - We are planning on having dungeon/Fractal training runs for those who may be wary about participating in that type of content. We will NOT require you to run certain builds as we are not speed clearers and instead have a more relaxed approach about completing them. In other words, we are more focused on having fun rather than being efficient.
• Group Events - We typically try to kill the world bosses and/or champ farm every day. We also work towards completing meta events (series of dynamic events) as well.
• Guild Missions - We encourage our members to participate in weekly PvE-based guild missions. Completing these types of missions is beneficial both for personal and guild reasons.
• Living/Personal Story - Story content is often explored together as a group. We typically help each other get the achievements/reward(s) associated with that particular update as well.
• Map Completion - We will often group up and complete an area together on either our alts or main character. Many of us thoroughly enjoy the exploration aspect of the game and will often find ourselves walking off the beaten path (which typically leads us to discovering new and exciting things…or death :P).
• WvW - When the mood strikes us, [CORE] members will roam on the battlefield in a small group (as opposed to zerging around). We will often take sentries, camps, towers, etc.
If you are interested in joining [CORE] or have any questions/concerns about our guild, please contact one of the following leaders or officers in-game: