Angel Sharks / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Angel Sharks|
|Last Updated||17th January, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||Aranel Selari, Vertigo Inc|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
General Guild Info
Angel Sharks [As] is a Guild Wars guild which was founded during the beta weekends in 2004, making it one of the oldest GW guilds still active. The guild was established by a group of ~ 15 players moving to GW from a Neverwinter Nights online server where they have been playing together for many years before that. So in a way you could say that the guild dates back as far as the year 2002.
Our members are from all over the world: Europe, North America and Australia. We do not limit ourselves to a certain continent, country or even region as you can see with so many other GW guilds – but we embrace being an international community, aiming to play with and talk to people from all around the globe. In GW we are part of the Celtic Wild Hunt [Celt] Alliance, and will maintain this partnership in GW2. As we move forward with GW2 we aim to show the community the dedication, leadership, respect, maturity, and friendship our guild was founded on.
- Harassment, obscene abuse, and extreme language, are not permitted.
- Do not grief or harass players at any time with obscene or illegal content and that which is against the ToS, including content that promotes sexism or racism.
- Uphold yourself in good conduct that would not only reflect on yourself as a person but reflect upon your guild.
- Be respectful, helpful and understanding to others, even in a disagreement.
- Do not ragequit. Just because someone is behaving like an ass, doesn’t mean you should follow their example.
- Everyone should strive to do their best, regardless of if they win, lose, or completely fail. We all make mistakes.
- Do not promote elitism. Just because you think you’re awesome, doesn’t mean you are.
- We have no particular criteria for our members to constantly be active. We understand that individuals have real life commitments. However, we encourage our members to state when they will be inactive for lengthy periods of time.
- Do not participate or attempt to hack, exploit, dupe, bot, cheat, or steal from the game and other players. These activities are not only against the ToS but against everything we as a guild stand for.
- We only recruit mature individuals by application or word of mouth only. We do not recruit individuals under 18 years of age, except in the event they are family members or have been vetted.