Fortunes' Wrath / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Fortunes' Wrath|
|Last Updated||5th December, 2023|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||LumberJak.8423, shadoxy.3576|
|Min. Time Investment||2 days/week|
|Activities||SocialisingWorld vs WorldDungeonsStructured PvPTournament PvPDynamic EventsRaids|
General Guild Info
Our guild has played a variety of MMO's over a three year period, such as:
- World of Warcraft: Classic
- Albion Online
- New World
- Ashes of Creation (Alpha One - Early access)
- And many more ...
We are very keen to build our Guild Wars 2 roster with the intention of introducing likeminded, experienced players who have an interest in both PvP and PvE.
Join our Discord server for more information.
Guild Wars 2 Info
We are Fortunes' Wrath [FW][UK/EU]
Our guild is recruiting for GW2. We have plenty of experience within a range of MMORPG's where we have accomplished several server-firsts and are well versed with PvP, PvE and ZvZ combat.
Currently we have experienced GW2 members within the roster and are very keen to increase the size of our guild by introducing more members so as we can prepare bigger and better events, providing more content to our players.
Our leadership is well accomplished within the game. With this being said, we are wanting to recruit members who have an interest in the following in-game activities:
Our primary focus:
- WvW Events - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays @ 8pm GMT We are currently recruiting for a pre-made warband to represent FW
- Fractals - Wednesdays @ 6pm GMT
Character progression when we aren't doing WvW and/or Fractals:
- Strike Missions
- Guild Missions
- Dungeon Runs
- PvP Events
- World Bosses
- Hero Point Run
- Map Meta
- Jumping Puzzles
Requirements to join:
- Have a working microphone and familiarity with Discord (the ability to communicate)
- Language: English
- Age: 18+
- Most importantly, don't be a doucheIf you are interested in joining us, head on over to our Discord server and select 'Guild Wars 2' within the #choose-your-games channel (link below):