Elysium Vanguard / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Elysium Vanguard|
|Last Updated||5th July, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvE|
|Min. Time Investment||2 days/week, 4 hours/week|
Guild Wars 2 Info
[eV] is a raid static team that meets twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9pm EST to 11pm EST. The group has been raiding together for approximately 3 years and we plan on continuing to do so. We've cleared every raid wing and all of its challenge motes and achievements. Our group composition varies encounter to encounter but we always strive to do it efficiently while enjoying each other's company.
Members have come and go as life happens or disinterest sets in so we are currently: looking to add 3 members to our static as well as people who are interested in being added as a substitute.
What do we look for?:
- Full experience preferred. As we are a fully experienced raid team, I am not looking to currently teach more than a few encounters at most. I would like to plug in members as needed. In the future, I may consider starting a training team.
- Know your mechanics. Preference to those who can fill as many mechanics as possible when needed. I've had too many people become accustomed to just doing their DPS rotation that they can't substitute other mechanics such as doing Greens on Dhuum, Handkiting on Deimos, etc.
- Multiclass raiders. Emphasis on support roles. We currently are not lacking on DPS but do have holes in: Chronomancer (Support/Tank), Firebrand (Heal/Power Quickness/Condi Quickness), Druid, Renegade (Heal/Alacrity), Scourge (Heal), Thief (Boon). If you play DPS, practice you rotation. If you play support, know what that role brings to the table and why.
- People who can take constructive criticism. Sometimes tempers can fly when things go south but nobody ever throws things in each other's faces. We're all adults and we're all trying to enjoy the game while still full clearing. There's really no room for toxicity if we want to continue to last as long as we have as a group.
I want to emphasize that we are not a hardcore speed clear guild. That being said, we do meet up twice a week and finish our clears in a timely manner. We also want to improve every week. We practice our DPS rotations on the golem. I expect you to do the same.
Note: We sometimes skip encounters that aren't fun or in our opinion a waste of time (Escort, Statues, etc.) so we can focus on the more enjoyable encounters.
What else do we have to offer?
- An active discord with ties to a lot of other communities.
- Regular CM + T4 Nightly clears. Though our static fractal team is full we could make a second group or could use substitutes periodically.
- The best guild logo in GW2.
- A Vanilla Minecraft server.
- Artwork for your YouTube thumbnails.
If you're interested, please contact me in-game at DieFour.1632 or on Discord at DieFour#1632.