The Legacy Of / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||The Legacy Of|
|Last Updated||7th April, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||Tsu Le Voyou.9575 ; Xian Seishin.2149 ; Azalin Rex The Lich.3759|
|Min. Time Investment||2 days/week|
|Activities||SocialisingWorld vs WorldDungeonsRaids|
Guild Wars 2 Info
Welcome to the Legacy of [HzH] A PvX community-oriented guild, based from the original Guild Wars. Otherwise known as House zu Heltzer, was a guild, a storyline greathouse on the Kurzick storyline, and a town in Echovald Forest. The HzH guild in GW1, playfully roleplayed the storyline idea, while creating a culture of competitive gameplay in closed knit community sort of way. The original guild and its alliances first moved to Jade Quarry when Guild Wars 2 launched. With it came it’s members, it’s leaders, and it’s rich colourful history. Whether you’re a member, ally, or friend of the guild, we welcome you to be part of our caring and playful community that we are. If you wish to join and be part of our community, you may reach out to any officer or leader for a personal invite Leaders Tsu (Tsu Le Voyou.9675) Tox (Xian Seishin.2149) & Azalin (Azalin Rex The Lich.3759) Council Aavar (Avar.6802) Meg (MetallicaMeg.3827) Mentors Desert (DesertZombie.2561) Endo (Endo Daze.6734) Feisty (AuroraSpell.5097) & Chedder (chedder.6302) Guild Rules Our community rules are meant to make safe of our playing environment. We’re all here to play for fun, and while some of this seems common-courtesy, having set expectations will make our gaming experience more enjoyable for everyone. 1. Friends before wins;
2. Real life before the game
3. Respect each other
4. Respect each other’s diversity
5. No political or religious topics of discussion
6. No dramatic personalities, we will speak to you only once;
7. If repeat offender, or suggestive you blatantly caused drama, or caught abusing other memberships, you will be removed.
8. Do not be sensitive, we are politically incorrect and lovingly tease each other with banter. If you are offended by a topic, do not participate; Refer to Rule 6.
9. If you feel you have issue with any leadership person, please initiate a dialogue to any other ranking officer or leader so we can get to a resolution promptly.
10. If critique needs to be made about anyone, speak objectively and without malice. Passive-aggressive remarks of any kind will not win friendships.
11. Share ideas, be mindful everyone doesn’t agree on everything; Refer to Rule 10.
12. Loyalty comes from spending time with your guild mates, make efforts to do guild or game activities both in game and in discord.