Goats of Thunder / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Goats of Thunder|
|Last Updated||26th March, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||1 days/week|
|Activities||SocialisingWorld vs WorldDungeonsStructured PvP|
Guild Wars 2 Info
Hello intrepid adventurer. (For those who want the quick version this guild primarily focuses on PVP and WvW within the game. This is a laid back community who aspires to be a group of friends first across a number of games. We do WvW roaming and are on Yak's Bend for WvW.)
I greet you on a fine day in the year of the Great Golem God. The Goats of Thunder wish to inform you that you've been graciously invited to wander with us as we forage for deep meaningful content in the Mists. Come along as we attempt to ascertain whether or not the meaning of life can be found at the bottom of a loot bag. If you've ever wondered what tears taste like on the tip of your tongue, if you've ever wished for a group of solid comrades around you would feel like when you are in underwater combat (what else floats on water) you've come to the right place.
Multiple times each week we stretch out our typing fingers, engage our ability to sin with deep fervor and a wondrous grace by stomping the bombastic enthusiasm out of our opponents in glorious combat. Our goal is to have a successful, fantastic gaming community available at all times even if you just need to share the latest internet cat video. We have got your back, front, sides and probably would tie your shoes if you are stuck in a wall that some poor well meaning player closed on you at the last second even though we once again yelled at them to leave it open so we can properly bag farm. Ahem.
This game holds a special place in my heart right next to the soul wrenching limericks and schadenfreude that I've combed through my leg hair for the last 42 years.
What else could I possibly offer as a means to solicit your time, energy and solid gold hits to keep coming my direction? Please check out this list of details below.
We offer to you:
- Deep meaningful conversations while playing the game that sound incredibly like a four letter soliloquy brought on my a mentally unstable person
- The premier chaotic guild who employs all professions/classes to great benefit even if you use your rocket boots on a cliff edge resulting in untimely death
- The droids you are looking for but haven't quite had the gumption to ask for in an organized fashion
- Selfies with the glorious guild leader (beards will be provided or a nominal fee)
- Training on a nightly basis assuming we aren't arguing over which color commander tag to use
- Havoc within WvW to determine who can possibly wind up wearing the least amount of clothing while not dying
- Raids. Not like the big "I'm gonna kill you suckuh" kind that kill bugs. nononono. The kinda that kill friendships, offer sweet nothings in your ear and call your Charlie
- Is your name Charlie?
- Chasing you around while slapping your ankles with a penance. Something else was supposed to go there. I'll leave it
What you offer me:
- Burning desire to succeed in an environment that looks suspiciously like the car in "Leaving Las Vegas"
- Your sins. Give them to me. Allow me to garnish my living room with them, pouring them across my...I mean...um..."Oh, hello Mark!"
- Interest in hanging out underneath bridges while wearing a suspicious looking sack and asking people if they want to race
- Beat boxing skills that can be utilized in a creative manner to cross a Wookie with the last great Limp Bizkit album
- RPing in a varying and stimulating manner on various occasions where it is obviously inappropriate. Possible not even legal.
- Wait, I'm gluten free now. Dammit. Okay, give someone else the toast.
- I changed my mind. They still make toast that isn't full of glaring errors and questionable judgement
- Just come over here already. I'm tired of waiting
See me in game. It is possible I'll just join your guild instead. I've gotten super tired after writing this up and have used all of my creativity for one lifetime.