Meiji Renegades / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Meiji Renegades|
|Last Updated||24th December, 2013|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||Lheonidas, Sorrakaa, Lilith Harasu, Guardian Quinn, Zuralork, Twigs, Puru The Great, Dimitatio, Afeleia, Theaklover|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Skill Level(s)||Low, Medium|
About the Guild
We are an active casual PvX guild. A large guild, with a good mix of gender, cultures and players from all over the world (US, Singapore, Canada, Hongkong, Australia, etc..)
We have several things that we offer:
1. A dedicated Team Speak server, where we invite everyone to talk freely and join in!
2. The usual guild bonuses (xp, MF, karma, whatever you want to request). On the weekends in particular, we offer 15% reduced waypoint costs, and 15% reduced armor, along with gold and crafting boosts!
3. Guild dungeon groups. If you're not into getting PUGs for dungeons, we do multiple quick runs of easy dungeons like TA, HOTW, COF, SE and Fractal runs throughout the day, since we have players playing in different time slots. We have a lot of experienced dungeon runners. The "harder" dungeons are available per request, and we actively do story mode dungeons on sundays.
4. Guild WvW groups. Both myself and other commanders within the guild leads in WvW to represent MxR in our server's battles. We try to have several nights a week where we show up to help defend the server, including reset night.
5. Guild PvP groups. We have several guild individuals who primarily focus in PvP, and would love to keep expanding, so if you are into PvP, just let us know and we can get you invites. They tend to do PvP almost daily, so there is chance for more involvement there.
5. Guild Missions. We have all of the guild missions available, and we do them repetitively throughout the week to ensure that all guild members get their commendations.
6. A fun and lively guild chat and team speak conversations. Trust me, you will never be bored, especially if I'm on. No racist (like what i said, we have a mix of cultures), offensive, or homophobic stuff though. The idea is to keep the guild members loose and making this game as fun and enjoyable for EVERYONE.
7. A guild website that is updated and administrated. Our website is at mxr.enjin.com
This is a casual guild. We do not have an elitist structure, and are pretty much drama free. We do encourage/wish/hope that you rep for us most of the time, but we won't forsake you for not doing so.
To join, please contact the following people or anyone that you see with an MxR tag. Thanks for your time!